Sponsor Rooftop's 2014 Summer Series, our 18th year of Independent Movies Outdoors!
- more than 45 shows, screened over 3 months
- 150,000 website visitors per month
- 50,00 active email and social media followers newsletter subscribers
- 35,000 audience members each summer
If you have a company looking to advertise with Rooftop Films, please download our Sponsorship Kit.
For information about Rooftop Films and our past seasons, please download our 2013 newsletter.
For more information, please contact Program Director, Dan Nuxoll at email@example.com, or call (718) 417-7362.
Why sponsor Rooftop Films?
Film sponsorship is a powerful means of communicating with the young, fashion-conscious, media-aware generation that sees cinema as a highly regarded source of entertainment and a valuable means of cultural interaction.
Sponsoring Rooftop Films is an effective way for your company to:
- Increase positive recognition by consumers and brand loyalty
- Reach a targeted and savvy audience
- Stimulate sales and trial usage of products or services
- Demonstrate social responsibility and cultural involvement
- Affiliate with a hip, community-conscious, non-profit organization
- Entertain clients, prospects, and employees in breathtaking outdoor cinemas across New York City
- highly educated
- culturally involved
- artistic trendsetters
- typically between the ages of 21-38
- different themes each week means different audiences: (youth, political, regional, hipster, etc.)
LOCATIONS & VENUES:
Venue locations include the heart of the hip Williamsburg neighborhood in North Brooklyn; the Lower East Side; the West Village/Tribeca; and the emerging arts district of Gowanus, and more than a dozen other locations around New York City and beyond.
Rooftop Films has been profiled in Time magazine, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Time Out New York, New York Newsday, New York magazine, The Village Voice, on the Sundance Channel, NBC, NY1 and elsewhere. Screenings are held all summer long which means a long boom of media mentions, spotlights, and listings (unlike traditional film festivals, which are over all too quickly after promotional materials are distributed).
Association with Rooftop Films affords sponsors highly targeted property for reaching their desired audience. Whether your organization is local to New York City, or national in scope, Rooftop audiences are exactly the people who sponsors want to reach: they're on the cultural forefront and are early-adaptors of styles and trends. If you capture this audience, they'll win over the rest of your demographic base. Rooftop Films unparalleled combination of entertaining films, stunning views, and convenient locations ensures that your participation will be seen by thousands of influential young New Yorkers.
How To Sponsor Rooftop Films:
There are many ways to sponsor us both large and small, with costs ranging from $1,000 to $100,000. Please see opportunities detailed below, and contact us so we can create a sponsorship package to best suit your needs and budget - we work with companies of all different sizes and scopes.
Opportunities include both sponsoring Rooftop Films (in cash) or partnering with us (you provide the product, ad space in your media outlet, etc, and we get your name out to our audience).
Sponsorship Opportunities Include:
- Acknowledgment/logo placement
- Recognition on printed material (including Festival Program Guide, Postcards, Individual Show Flyers, and Poster)
- Recognition in weekly emails (over 12,000 names)
- Logo on Rooftop Films website with link (150,000+ hits/month)
Screenings: more than 45 over the summer, with hundreds or even thousands of audience members at each event.
- Ad projected on screen before all screenings
- Logo projected on screen before all screenings
- Logo included in Festival Program Guide
- Banner/signage in Theaters
- Festival Staff badges
- Free passes to shows and other events
Other Promotional Opportunities
- Provide event gift bags or other give-aways
- Provide promotional material for display at tables
- Participate in Rooftop Films Filmmaker Fund
- Partner in Rooftop Films Youth Education Program
- Official host of post screening after-parties
- Sponsor the Rooftop live music program
- Outdoor film screenings in other cities, including Philadelphia, Toronto, Pittsburg, Camden and Boston
- Outdoor Rooftop co-presentations with Socrates Sculpture Park in Astoria, Queens
Join us! Past Sponsors/Partners Have Included:
New York Magazine