Rooftop Films has grown tremendously over the last few years, and we are looking for a Development Director to take a creative role in ambitiously expanding our budget in the coming years.
Rooftop Films is looking for a Development Director who is innovative, proactive, and driven. He or she must lead all aspects of fundraising, not merely follow instructions and execute renewals. As an organization that is still growing, we expect the new Development Director to elevate total fundraising by a significant amount.
• Work with staff to identify program areas for funding
• Research and connect with new grant opportunities
• Push staff and board to help make connections
• Write grant proposals
• Renew existing grants
• Write grant reports
• Build and maintain relationships with funders (invites to events, etc.)
• Bring creative staff to funding meetings when necessary
• Build and maintain donor base (invites, calls, meetings, etc.)
• Identify new donors with staff and board
• Run at least two annual fundraising campaigns (letter writing, emails, personal calls, etc.)
• Manage annual fundraising event
• Build and maintain member base (call for members, special events, announcements, perks, etc.)
• Oversee the processing of memberships
• Work with executive staff to build and maintain sponsor relationships
• Write sponsorship proposals
• Work with staff to execute sponsor needs
HOW TO APPLY
We recommend you look over our website thoroughly and learn about our organization then send a resume, references, cover letter and writing sample(s) to: email@example.com. Applications must be received by Friday, December 7. No phone calls or follow-up emails please.
Rooftop Films is an equal opportunity employer, and strongly encourages women and people of color to apply.