The IFC Center (New York City)
323 Avenue of the Americas New York, NY 10014
The IFC Center, the ultimate entertainment space for New Yorkers seeking out the best in independent film, opened in June 2005 in the historic Waverly theater. After a four-year renovation, the new complex features:
- Five state-of-the-art cinemas with luxurious seating, and High-Def digital and 35mm projection
- New independent foreign, and documentary features
- Weekend Classics – Fridays-Sundays at 11AM
- Waverly Midnights – cult movies Fridays and Saturdays at midnight
- Short Attention Span Cinema – short films screening before every feature
- Posteritati Gallery at IFC Center – exhibitions of vintage movie posters from around the globe
- Organic popcorn with real, natural butter at our concession stand.
Subway: A/B/C/D/E/F/M to W 4th St., 1 to Christopher St.
View on Google Maps